Yeah, I know that in my last post I said "beginning in my next post..."
Well, life crept in, literally...
While I was still preparing that "next post," my wife called to tell me that her sister just gave birth to her second child, our first niece. (It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we already have a nephew.) Somewhere in Italy, & here in America, too, there's a whole bunch of happy family & friends bidding miss Ariana Romeo welcome to the world.
Barring any other earth-shaking events in my life, the next post will start that weird & wacky odyssey...
A POSSIBLE TRUMP OCTOBER SURPRISE IS ALREADY FAILING
-
I don't know what else President Trump is planning in order to prevent a
Republican bloodbath in the midterms, but if all his schemes are as
ill-conceived ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment