Sunday, March 08, 2009

Reading Skills

American Nihilist X-Post

Read this:
"I supported the Iraq War and (although I feel kind of silly about it in retrospect) the impeachment of Bill Clinton. I could go on, but you get the idea." - David Frum: Why Rush is Wrong: Newsweek.com


Now, read this:
"What really bothers me here is Frum's discussion of his "bona fides." Yeah, Frum's a GOP insider, so he's presumably got the conservative creds to bash Limbaugh. But this part just sticks in my craw: 'I supported the Iraq War ... although I feel kind of silly about it in retrospect ...'" - Donald Douglas: American Power: David Frum: "I Feel Kind of Silly About Supporting the Iraq War"


Thanks for applying, Professor. Don't call us; we'll call you.

If you prefer response to what Frum actually said, memeorandum has a bunch.

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)