Wednesday, June 19, 2013

X-Post: Methinks Creepy-Clown Stalker Donald Kent Douglas Doth Protest Too Much...

American Power: Bwahaha!! Poor Widdle Wepsac3 Whines Hilariously: 'I'm the Victim! It's Me, I'm the Victim!'

"BWAHAHAHA!! Time to bet back to school, loser. Math is hard!"
So is spelling, apparently... (Muphry's Law is a mean ol' bitch, and catches Dr. Douglas every. damned. time.)


Sadly, no... I am aware of only two blogs where my comments have been moderated away before the fact; Donald's blog, and Zilla's. (And, in a comment she posted on her blog at the time that was lost when she changed blogging platforms--which I cited here at the time, but unfortunately did not screencap or quote--Zilla stated that she blocked me primarily because Donald was her friend, and she didn't want him to be uncomfortable when visiting her blog. It wasn't about anything I ever said there; it was about protecting Donald's fee-fees.)

UPDATE: Lookie what I found:



(For the record, I have no recollection of whatever Dishonest Don is claiming happened with Tania Gail. I think she posted a link to a youtube video on a blog (hers, or in comments somewhere else), and I probably followed the link to youtube and joined the commentary there rather than at that blog. But this happened back in 2006 or 2007. Like I was saying yesterday, Donald is r-e-a-l-l-y r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g into the past, and generally finding a whole lotta shit to get all worked up about that no one else even cares about, anymore... And finally, protecting Tania's reputation as much as my own, I am aware of no time where Tania Gail ever threatened any sort of violence against me or anyone else. While she and I disagreed pretty vehemently, she always behaved like a lady. Whatever Dishonest Don believes, it simply didn't happen.)

---
So yeah... Dishonest Don is actually...bragging?...proud?...that I missed a pair of tweets from June 5th where he also lashed out at me. I stand corrected, Dr Douglas... You are indeed two tweets more obsessive and pathetically creepy than I thought you were...

Here are those tweets a little larger, and linked:

Link

Link

(And, perhaps because I'm just a bad victim, or perhaps because McCain's mistaken, I have no recollection of having "attacked him during the Kimberlin stuff." While I'm no fan of lipless McCain and the rest, I seem to recall standing with them during that whole thing. YMMV...)

The bottom line on all this is, the facts are quoted, linked, cited, and screencapped in a whole lotta places here at American Nihilist. Concerning the specious allegations in Dishonest Donald Douglas' screed here, primarily in these two posts: BTDT FAQ Files - Workplace Harassment and Obsessed much, Dr. Douglas?. Those who read what each of us have written (or don't) and nevertheless choose to believe Dr. Douglas' verbal anecdotes and shoulda, coulda, woulda's are welcome to do so. One can only lead an ass to water, after all...
---

An American Nihilist x-post
---

Comment:

Dishonest Donald is among McCain and the rest of them, but he's not one of them. We know it, they know it, and worst of all for Dr. Douglas, he knows it too.

So much of this game he's playing is "Look!! I have a guy harassing me just like you guys do...," but it's obvious to EVERYONE --even Donald himself, though he's loathe to admit it-- that he's carrying on about shit that happened years ago, and never rose to the level that he's claiming it did. Whether they'll ever publically admit it or not, they see right through him. (Which is why for the most part, they so seldom comment on his crazy victimization posts or defend him in any way... They know what he's up to...)

No matter how much Donald may wish it were otherwise, there is no state in America where submitting 35-40 comments to the comment section of a moderated blog over the course of two years is illegal. Not even if the blogger in question asks you not to... (That's why almost all (if not all) blogging platforms have moderation tools.)

Donald made a bunch of accusations and threats of legal action, but when push came to shove, he didn't have the goods, and everybody saw how limp his little dick really was... And obviously, that really upsets him, so he continues to periodically lash out, hoping to somehow clutch victory from the jaws of his epic defeat. I feel bad for the guy, but it really is over...
-- June 18, 2013 at 10:33 PM

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)