Monday, December 10, 2012

X-Post: In Reply: American Power's Cyber-Stalking Harassment Troll Donald Kent Douglas

Blah, blah, blah... Maybe I'll respond to Dishonest Donald's most recent attack post more thoroughly in some future offering--or at least add the relevant rebuttal links to this one--(I'd do it now, but I had some minor surgery a few days ago that makes keeping my arm up high enough to use the keyboard on the desktop for any length of time a little uncomfortable), but there really is no need. It's all the same old, same old unsubstantiated bullshit accusations and attacks Donald Douglas has been repeatedly posting about me for years:

American Power: Cyber-Stalking Harassment Troll Bill Schmalfeldt

Just think about this; In Donald Douglas' world, one fights the words and ideas one does not like by going to the police, lawyers, the FBI, and his congressional representatives...

"That sounds familiar. Progressive stalking trolls claim a "free speech right" to harass someone even after they have been told repeatedly to cease and desist. This is why I reported Walter James Casper III to the authorities: "Intent to Annoy and the Fascist Hate-Blogging Campaign of Walter James Casper III." As we've seen for some time, progressives have quite a different view of how free speech works, the most important manifestation being the notion that left-wing free speech includes the right to suppress political views that contradict the left's radical agenda."
If that isn't the scariest view of free speech I've ever seen, I don't know what is... (And for the record, Dishonest Donald's many reports went exactly nowhere. Not one person, office, or agency contacted me in any official or unofficial capacity as a result of his anti-free speech reports to his various authorities. Not one.)

I feel sorry for Dishonest Donald Douglas... I really do. I can't imagine what it must be like for him to so dislike the world and the people with whom he must share it that he feels compelled to post the things he does about others. It's just sad.
---

A double-down, because when you're lashing out, once is never enough.: American Power: Progressives Can Just FOAD
Of course, a double-down... Dishonest Donald Douglas is so very predictable...
---------
LINKS:

Dishonest Donald Douglas attempts to wage lawfare: In Reply: "I never thought that person did it because of their political leanings, I think they did it because they were cowardly bullies." (Popehat, Team Kimberlin, Donald Douglas)

Donald's low-budget conception of "free speech": Dishonest Donald Douglas' "Raging Primordial Rage"

Free speech for me, but not for thee: Dishonest Donald Douglas: Fascist First Amendment Fail

---

An American Nihilist X-post

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)