Sunday, February 14, 2010

Roundup and Commentary - 2/13/10

Here and now, folks.
Or else spend infinite future
fighting quarrels of endless past.

- Paul Williams - Das Energi


Blog Posts:

With All Due Respect: Michelle Obama thinks obesity is our biggest threat?

American Nihilist: Why Donald Douglas is a scumbag

Commentary:

"One would think that those who have a problem with something posted on another blog would discuss it ON THAT BLOG, or on their own blog." -
- The Oracular Opinion: Frankly My Dear… February 13, 2010 9:24 AM comment

"Or perhaps those that do agree with mine just choose not to talk about it. The only thing we can tell for certain is that the Truth naysayers are far more vocal." -
- The Oracular Opinion: Frankly My Dear… - February 13, 2010 11:59 AM comment

"By all means, let it loose, Truth... ...before you piss me off, too... 8>) " -
- Wingnuts & Moonbats: Conversation with Andrew Breitbart about the ACORN tapes - Saturday, February 13, 2010 12:42:00 PM EST comment

"I looked, Me, Myself, And I, but unfortunately your old blog was no more and, after going through every dang page on your current blog, I can report that--assuming you really don't delete any comments, ever (and that nasty spam infestation indicates you really don't)--Truth has never once posted a comment of any kind on your current blogspot blog. ((And by the by, I noted a number of familiar names that post(ed) there, both friend and foe... Sometimes I think the political blogging community here in the US really isn't all that big.)" -
- The Oracular Opinion: Frankly My Dear… - February 13, 2010 4:19 PM comment

"Truth, we're all superior at something... You just happen to be a magnet for comments about you... Draw 'em like flies, you do..." -
- The Oracular Opinion: Frankly My Dear… - February 13, 2010 4:43 PM comment

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)