Monday, February 08, 2010

Roundup and Commentary - 2/7/10

Take one hour to talk to an elderly person who's not a member of your family. Ask about his or her greatest experiences in life. - The Check Book: 200 Ways to Balance Your Life

Blog Post:

American Nihilist: Donald speaks... ...and the rest of us say "huh?"

Commentary:

"Perhaps next time you might want to actually SAY something--or at least be more specific as to WHY you think I'm a sicko with an off the wall blog. Otherwise, I have no reason to even care..." -
- Wingnuts & Moonbats: I see nothing racist about Harry Reid's comments, either. - Sunday, February 7, 2010 5:02:00 PM EST comment (What is it with these conservatives and their "I agree with him, and you're wrong... ...and a doodiehead" comments? Do they really think they're making some kind of intelligent point, or even advancing the argument of the guy they're "me too"ing?)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)