Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In Reply: Palin Eye Roll — That's SEEEEEXIST!! (Sorry Douglas, I couldn't resist)

In reply to Le�gal In�sur�rec�tion: Palin Eye Roll Derangement Syndrome:

People see what they want to see, I guess... Best to watch the video and judge for oneself, rather than taking any blogger's word for what is/isn't in it, regarding attitudes and eye rolls...

The most disturbing thing to me is the bloggers who're now digging into the woman's whole life (which is bad enough) and "reporting" every dang scrap they think they may've found, maybe, rather than getting the story down cold, one way or the other.

Singer in a drag queen band? Please...

The woman's a teacher or she isn't. Rather than all of the increasingly meaningless updates at Macsmind--being echoed throughout right wngnuttia as fact, rather than the latest bit of gossip, all too often--it'd be good if "Mac" got the facts, THEN posted the story for the rest to regurgitate. I'm just sayin'...

(I do give Jacobson props for including the words "may not be" in his update. "Gateway" Hoft and a few others I've seen couldn't be bothered to hedge in the slightest, and I won't be at all surprised to see that kinda rush to judgement biting 'em in the ass... again.)
---

Submitted for moderator approval 8/10/10, 2:42 PM (or so, WIS blog time)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)