Wednesday, August 17, 2011

X-Post: American Power: Gettin' Desperate, and Diggin' It Deep

"No Friends" - American Power

I guess Don's rule is, "When you can't beat 'em, just make stuff up about 'em, and hope somebody buys into your bullshit."

Pretty pathetic, if ya ask me...
---

Sure, I could refute the thing point by point, exposing all of Dr. Douglas' lies... But with ad hominem attacks like this, why even bother? I know the truth, my friends--offline, online, and fellow nihilists--know the truth, and when it comes right down to it, down in that tiny part of his soul that hasn't yet been tainted by partisanship and bile, Donald Douglas knows the truth, too. There's no need to "prove" a thing to anyone...

And besides... Doesn't the attack itself say more about Dr Douglas than any expose of his nonsense ever could?
---

An American Henchmen (Nihilist) X-post

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)