Tuesday, July 19, 2011

X-Post: Donald Douglas - Reading Comprehension - July 18, 2011 Edition

Because sometimes, the urge to attack the individuals and groups one disagrees with and to portray them as eternally and unfailingly "eeeeevil" overwhelms the ability to pay enough attention to understand what the words and phrases mean, and actually get the story right.
~~~

July 18, 2011 12:57 PM

I comment (in part. -- Follow link for full text and context):
"While I'll never contact LBCC--barring a belief that you may harm someone at the school, which I honestly have never thought, no matter how nutty you've gotten--I wouldn't mind speaking to one of them, if they wish to contact me..."
Donald Douglas reads my comment--quotes the words above--and replies:
"This is where you cross the line. YOU openly state you have an interest in getting me fired."
???!
---

An American Henchmen (Nihilist) X-post

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)