Thursday, December 24, 2009

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

American Nihilist: Merry Christmas.:

Yeah.

I went there.

Have a very merry Christmas. If you want to.
If not, don't. (Like we really care, anyway.)
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Immoderate Monk: Cats and Dogs, and a Merry Christmas:

In reply to Le�gal In�sur�rec�tion: Uh Oh, Cats and Dogs Getting Along
------------

In the spirit of cats and dogs, I want to wish everyone who reads this a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Whatever our political differences, that's something we ought to be able to agree on. I'm just sayin...
------

Submitted for approval December 24, 2009 8:57 AM, (Legal Insurrection blog time)

(Yeah, I kinda used ol' LI to say Merry Christmas to the readers here, while still maintaining the purposes of IM... ...though the sentiment I posted there was sincere.)
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Wingnuts & Moonbats: Merry Christmas to Wingnuts, Moonbats, and everyone in between.:

Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas to all.

Hope that everyone reading this gets all they wish for but (and?) gets even more pleasure from the giving.

Perhaps I'll actually do more posting here, in the new year... 8>)
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

With All Due Respect: Life is Short...Buy the Shoes: Merry Christmas:

In her post titled Merry Christmas, AUDREYBELLA at Life is Short...Buy the Shoes sez:

"I just want to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and every one of you. I hope you have a great day and Santa brings you everything you asked for (and then some).

Please have a safe and wonderful day."


With all due respect, I concur completely. Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

(Blog to "respect" for this message chosen at random from a "Merry Christmas" google search... though I seem to recall the name of the blog from somewhere, and this may not've been my first visit there... If nothing else, the name reminds me of my sis-in-law, and that's good enough for me.)
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

In case the message was in any way unclear, Have a very Merry Christmas, and God bless us, every one!!

W. James Casper
(repsac3)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)