Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Roundup and Commentary - 12/21/09

One moment I'm angry at something.
I don't like it.
I can put it in a category, try to dislike it forever, teach my children to dislike it.
Or, I can express my anger, and forget about it.
Next time we meet, we're friends.
- Das Energi by Paul Williams


Commentary:

"Great post. I gave it a kudo-filled mention at my own blogger post..." - Immoderate Monk: Geeze, look at Madison McGraw's tweet stream... (& if/when approved, BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GOES MADISON MCGRAW - KillTruck, which was it's intended target.)

"I am no fan of this Madison McGraw character--..." - Just Nikke: I got my first hate mail!

Time to bring these posts back... I've been forgetting where I've been spreading my verbal seed, again... (What, you thought I did these R & C posts for your benefit?)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)