Thursday, December 24, 2009

Roundup and Commentary - 12/23/09

"There is brutality, and there is honesty. There is no such thing as brutal honesty." - Think - Dr. Robert Anthony

Commentary:

"What happened to Bryson Ross was an accident - Shellie Ross did not intentionally harm her son. The actions of Madison McGraw, on the other hand..." -
- took my time to do some research… - Grateful Always

"No sweat on moderating comments. *I* don't think it's all that necessary, but then, *I* don't run your blog, so there's no reason that anyone who isn't me need give a damn what *I* think on the subject." "As far as Shellie Ross: I'm wondering whether one of us is misreading the other a little..." -
- Immoderate Monk: Geeze, look at Madison McGraw's tweet stream...

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)