Sunday, November 27, 2011

In reply to: Kimberly Webb Joyner, 1970 to 2011

In reply to Kimberly Webb Joyner, 1970 to 2011

My wife, Kimberly Webb Joyner, died this morning in her sleep from unknown causes.

She was 41.

She leaves behind two little girls she loved more than anything, Katie, who turns 3 on New Year’s Eve, and Ellie, who was born June 21.


continued...
---
I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through...

May God grant you all the peace and strength you'll need in times ahead...

My family will add yours to our prayers...

...and after reading this sad news, I think I'll spend the rest of the day with my bride of 10 years, and try to keep in mind that few regret spending more time with the people they love and less in front of a computer monitor and keyboard...
---

I barely know James Joyner, and don't believe I ever heard him mention his wife or family... Still, a story like this hits you hard, especially if you're sharing your life with someone you love...

Like I said, I'm done for the day... For me, I hope, there's always tomorrow to blog some more... My advice; Get offline, and hug everyone you love....
---
Links:
Kimberly Webb Joyner, 1970 to 2011
Site Note
Kim Update
Status Update
---
The Human Side | The Moderate Voice
Sense of Events: What to say to the grieving
Prayers for James Joyner Following the Loss of His Wife | All American Blogger

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)