I became aware of these two videos within 24 hours of each other, and they both make me smile...
At first I envisioned some kinda east coast <--> west coast chick singin' let it all hang out goofy Christmas song video rivalry, like them rappers used to have... (That is what them rappers used to have, yes?!?)
But the fact is, I'd much rather see 'em workin' together, sometime, somewhere... I think they're both phenomenal talents, and I urge anyone unfamiliar to get to know these performers better... (Obviously, this isn't their best work, but for what they are, these videos are pretty great...)
East Coast: Antigone Rising
West Coast: Francesca Valle
For more info:
Antigone Rising
Francesca Valle
Merry happy, everyone... Celebrate, and be joyous.
TRUMP'S MEDIA BAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY -- FOR HIM
-
*The Atlantic*'s Quinta Jurecic believes that President Trump's efforts to
prevent Politico, CNN, and MS NOW reporters from covering him has been a
failure...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment