Tuesday, January 01, 2013

So...It's January 1, 2013...

...and I decided to try to post a little something here everyday this year... Maybe some kinda confessional, maybe a photo or video, or maybe...well...whatever else is possible to post. We shall see...

I haven't got a whole lotta time tonight (it'd be a good night for one of those picture or video posts), but I figured I'd do what little I could.

In addition to posting a lil something everyday, I've also set taking better care of the health (taking the prescribed drugs, exercising, seeing the docs and doing the tests,...), trying to cook something at least once or twice a week, and getting more organized as goals for the year.

I don't have all the drugs (waiting on insurance company mail prescription order), but I did do the exercising, and testing...

No cooking yet.

I shelved a few books in the "library," today.

And of course, this is the first post.

Not perfect, but not too bad...

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)