Monday, May 16, 2011

In Reply: Conspiracies, Glorious Conspiracies...

In reply to: The Google/Nightcruzr Tyranny Story That Won’t Die - Common Sense Political Thought
---

Just another in a series of right wing conspiracy theories.

I'm knee-deep in another, thankfully more limited one, but even so, the whining and egoistic self-important bellowing about how "I'm right, and there can be no other explanation for this but that ('liberals' / 'this/these particular liberal(s)' / 'Google/this guy at Google/this liberal guy at Google) are conspiring to... (whatever they're conspiring to do)" is getting really very hard to take at all seriously.

No doubt Nitecruzr got testy--and yes, he said and subsequently deleted some things he should never've said in the first place--but Ann's prima donna "Don't you know who I AM!?!" act, along with her minions clogging up and whining in the help cue stream, was the reason the guy got testy. Add that to the fact that the guy was and likely had been, for some time, dealing with a whole lot else due to the Google meltdown (lotta questions, lotta folks being testy toward him because he couldn't snap his fingers and make it all better, ...), and it was a recipe for trouble. No, that doesn't excuse him for being testy himself (maybe it would've been better if he'd just logged off, and not helped anyone at all, for a little while), but it should mitigate things, at least for those who can manage to see past a sinister political motive for everything that happens.

Every time you get a flat, drop the ice cream off your cone, or have to work overtime, it's not a part of Obama's (or the Republican's, or the Democrat's, or the Illuminati's) evil plan for one-world domination... Sometimes, these things just happen. (Who am I kidding? EVERYTHING is a part of the Illuminati's evil plan for one-world domination. I've seen that pyramid on the dollar bill... I know they're always watching... Can't fool me... Not no way, not no how...)

Full confession: The Illuminati made me write this comment. I feel so much better for having come clean. But if I don't comment again for awhi...
---

Your comment is awaiting moderation. Released and posted 16 May 2011 at 11:05
---

Bummer... My comment was released from moderation too soon. This was my next comment:
--------

WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI.

PLEASE KEEP REPSAC3'S LAST COMMENT, SUBMITTED 16 May 2011 at 11:05, STUCK IN MODERATION. (BAD ENOUGH, IT'S REPOSTED HERE. No ice cream cones for that guy.)

YOU WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED IF YOU DO.

THAT IS ALL.
-------

Didn't post it, because my comment had already been released from moderation. (Which is a good thing... except that I really liked my Illuminati comment.)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)