Friday, July 22, 2011

Gotta cop to it...

The more I see of Rebecca Black's work, the more I like her...

It started with a TV interview I saw her do during the height of the "Friday" massacre, when so many folks were attacking her... She was upbeat, graceful, and altogether classy about the song, her fans, and even the folks who were saying such awful things about her, the song, her parents... From that moment on (and regardless of how I felt about the song itself), I decided to root for this girl and wish her all the success in the world, whatever her dreams may be.

She hasn't disappointed...


The new song, while not exactly my style, is vocally pretty good, and has a great message for the folks in her likely fan base, besides. (I trust that anyone interested can find that one on their own...)

A sense of humor, a great attitude, and talent, besides... I still feel the same as I did after seeing that TV interview, only more-so... I hope she keeps reaching for the stars, and that no matter how many of 'em she collects, she keeps reaching out for just one more...

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)