Thursday, July 21, 2011

X-Post: Donald Douglas Says The Devil I Made 'em Do It...

Here's the reason Donald Douglas is so very upset with me (seemingly moreso than he is with any/all of the bloggers who actually did call or write to his superiors at the college over the last two years to discuss his online behaviors, even):

Donald believes I made them do it.

No, really... Donald believes that I made several bloggers (including a few libertarians/conservatives) call or write to the President of his college and the head of his department, and allowed them to take the heat for doing so, while I wrote posts and comments throwing them under my bus, saying how wrong it was for them to go so far as to involve his job in an online disagreement, in order to establish "plausible denial."
YOU pledged an intimidation campaign:
"As long as Donald Douglas is posting a public blog that accepts comments, I'm going to continue to comment on what he posts, whenever and wherever I choose'
I banned YOU. But you publicly admitted my wishes were to be disrespected and that you would taunt, harass, and intimidate "whenever and wherever I choose."
And one of those places was my college. YOU had henchmen do it for you so you could claim plausible denial. But the cat's out now. YOU are liable."
And then he gets mad when I suggest that he sounds paranoid...

My theory is that Donald's just angry because he cannot get me to stop posting my opinions about his often hypocritical or bigoted sociopolitical beliefs... (He doesn't seem to be hounding/threatening the folks who actually did contact LBCC over the last 2 years, either on their blogs or on his own American Power blog... He sure has a hard-on for me, though... 29 comments on this blog in three days, as well as 3 posts in as many hours on his own, all making essentially the same specious allegations and accusations...)
---

UPDATE: Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 2:25 AM - Dr Douglas' non-responsive response

Our fearless muse (who, I shit you not, has been using the screen name "Neocon Avenger" in online comments recently--as though he's not ridiculous enough as he is, without having folks imagining him in tights and a cape, taboot) tosses out the same old accusations and allegations--along with a whole lot of invective and bile--but never addresses either the words of this post, or offers anything in the way of evidence that I have ever even suggested that anyone contact his workplace, or harass or intimidate him in any way. (He won't. He can't. Contrary to his absurd conspiratorial theories or imagined superpowers, I never have.)
---

An American HenchmenX-post

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)