Thursday, July 21, 2011

X-Post: Musta Been Something I Said...

Monday, July 18, 2011, 11:00 AM - American Power: Progressive Trolls? Update on W. James Casper, Commissar of State Security, People's Commissariat for Internet Affairs

The next four posts are all in a row...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 9:00 PM - American Power: W. James Casper Continues Campaign of Intimidation and Criminal Harassment (Essentially a repeat of his AmNi comment from 11:26 PM (8:26 PM, DD time), with the following text added:
An apology to readers: I've been in and out all day today, and I've also been trying to get progressives to take responsibility. So, here's an update to my post from the other day: "American Power: Progressive Trolls? Update on W. James Casper, Commissar of State Security, People's Commissariat for Internet Affairs"

[Same old photoshopped photo he used "the other day" (Monday), which is the same old photoshopped photo as always...]

I'm currently in the process of getting written apologies and retractions from the criminal progressives who mounted campaigns of workplace intimidation, and as W. James Casper has been a ringleader, by his own words, I'm putting this comment here for the record:

[text of AmNi comment here -- and by the by, I think his "for the record" link above was supposed to get you to a google search leading to this same post... ...but as so often happens, he fucked it up. (I think he really believes we pay the slightest attention to hits, here... ...and that the people who follow his links don't come away wondering why he cannot seem to ever get them right.)]

I know some readers wonder why I deal with this, and believe me, it's not fun. But since my college has been involved there are a lot of loose ends legally that I'm working to wrap up. W. James Casper harbors a clinical hatred for me and he's long mounted a war of personal destruction. I can't impinge his free speech rights, but he's got no legal right to his continued campaign of criminality and the politics of personal destruction. He's a sad man, I know. But he's more than the laughingstock of the progressive left. He's Satan's henchmen working to destroy those of good will who stand up for what's right. I'll keep fighting because that's what you do: Never back down to the mob. It only emboldens them and they will kill and maim even more. This is what these people are about.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 9:50 PM - American Power: Campaign of Hatred Against Michelle Malkin Again Shows Progressives' True Colors:
"RELATED: 'American Power: W. James Casper Continues Campaign of Intimidation and Criminal Harassment'"
Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 10:30 PM - American Power: Rep. Allen West Slams Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz Over 'Vile' Comments on Floor of House of Representatives:
"The politics of personal destruction knows no boundaries. See: 'American Power: W. James Casper Continues Campaign of Intimidation and Criminal Harassment'"
Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 12:15 AM American Power: Rebekah Brooks Testimony Before Commons Select Committee

My comment to this one (which will, of course, be rejected):

You couldn't find a way to work a link pertaining to me into this story, too?

(Man, I really HAVE struck a nerve...)

((Eventually, you'll realize that petty bullshit like your attacks on me are one of the reasons folks are going elsewhere for their wingnut spin... You don't see lipless McCain doing a threepeat on some no-name blogger who disagrees with him on the internet... Even a worthy Rule #4 (which Donald, even I know I'm not) has it's limits...))

That said, keep on pluggin'... Maybe you can work me into the next one...
---
ADDED:
Sadly, Donald was unable to work me into the next post, or the one after that... But, like when you miss a bus, there's always a next one, sure enough:

Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 6:00 AM - American Power: Legal Campaign Against Free Dominion:
"And a commenter left this J.S. Mill quotation:
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it.
Progressives stand against this tradition. That's why people of good moral standing must continue the fight. See: American Power: W. James Casper Continues Campaign of Intimidation and Criminal Harassment'"
---

An American Henchmen (Nihilist) X-post

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)