Friday, January 15, 2010

Roundup and Commentary - 1/14/10

Everyone is an amateur at death. - 8,789 Words of Wisdom - collected by Barbara Ann Kipfer

Blog Post:

American Nihilist: Donald Douglas and The Persecution That Isn't There ("Help, help, I'm bein' repressed!!")

An old friend of my father died - Charlie Kaye

Commentary:

"I agree that all the US government seats occupied by folks we elect are the people's seats..."
"To his credit, Brown did more or less answer the question, but I suspect it wasn't the answer that many of those former Kennedy voters wanted to hear..."
"[I]f I have to choose between big business--whose whole reason for being is to make a profit for themselves and their shareholders, and big government--whose whole reason for being is to perform the duties that we citizens want, the way we want, I know who I'm relying on every time; my government, who is accountable to me."
-
- The Oracular Opinion: They’re OUR Seats!

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)