Monday, February 16, 2009

In reply: "To blame Peter for the words of Paul always was stupid..."

In reply to Donald Douglas' February 16, 2009 3:13 PM comment at the American Power blog post "(O)CT(O)PUS = CYBER-BULLY," I offered the following:
---
repsac3 said: "I trust that those who read these exchanges are intelligent enough to decide for themselves..."
I trust so as well,...
If that were true, you wouldn't claim victory over others as often as you do. I don't believe you trust the readers to decide for themselves at all...
...especially on the fact that you refuse to address the subtantive points that others have raised, like your eminently "bad" behavior at American Nihilist that "sort of speaks louder than your words ... "
I'm pretty sure I did address any and all of my behaviors at American Nihilist, as well as here. I have a blog that mocks you. If PPigg thinks that says I'm not a nice guy, he's welcome to feel that way... If you want to blame me for every word any blogger on my site posts, you're welcome to do that, too.

To PPigg, I can only urge him to visit the site & see for himself what is & isn't posted there.

To you, I will again say that to blame Peter for the words of Paul always was stupid, & ever shall be so. I don't know what did or did not happen between you and Octo, but I've seen you "shade" truth far more often than I have him. (Tell me again about Fogg threatening the FoxNews people with death, by saying that if the ratings & finances don't improve, "heads will roll." That's classic Donald...)

Do I think Octo's wrong for getting your job involved?
Yeah, probably....
But does that mean I'm going to censor his post? No, of course it doesn't.

Octo's a big boy. He can defend his post as he sees fit, assuming you ever stop trying to place the blame for his (mis)deeds on any/all other "nihilists," and deal with Octo, directly...
Again, as usual, that's called avoidance, prevarication, and moral cowardice.
Avoidance of what, exactly?
Prevarication about what?
Cowardice? You're dreaming, Donald.
Just keep it up. I'm sure it makes you feel good that you can play dodge ball all day, and all the while real moral clarity consistently alludes you.
I'll simply again point out who is dodging the questions here... I've repeatedly asked for quotes of anything I've said or done to warrant all these silly names and adjectives Donald has used in reference to me. I invite anyone here (but especially the man, himself) to point out Donald's substantive reply(s) to my queries...
---
Posted February 16, 2009 3:53 PM (AmPow blog time)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)