Monday, February 09, 2009

Memery - That High School Meme

Fill this out about your high school experience or SENIOR year! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Thought you all who knew me back then might get a laugh out of some memories! Share yours!

1. Did you date someone from your school?: Yes

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?: No

3. Did you car pool to school?: I almost always walked, but did get a ride occasionally. (More rides home after school, though...)

4. What kind of car did you have?: I had no car in high school.

5. What kind of car do you have now?: 2006 Saturn SL1

6. Its Friday night...where were you?: Woks (work) then Mr. Dees Pizza (play)

7. It is Friday night... where are you now?: Home

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?: Woks - Dishwasher/Busboy

9. What kind of job do you do now?: Retail Management

10. Were you a party animal?: Not really, though I think people thought so...

11. Were you considered a flirt?: More'n'likely... The majority of my friends were pretty girls, and they were hard to resist...

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: I was in "Voices of Walt Whitman," the select chorus.

13. Were you a nerd?: I don't think so... I talked like one sometimes, but was a bit more cool...

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?: I know I was in detention, a bit... I don't think I was ever suspended, though... (but there was "in-school suspension," & I don't remember if there was a difference between that & "detention.")

15. Can you sing the fight song?: Not a note.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s): Mr Peskar (Nature of Language), Mr Tripp (Voices, & faculty advisor for stage crew)

17. Where did you sit during lunch?: I think I had two lunch periods that year (because I dropped--that is, stopped attending--a class) I know I was in the North Cafeteria, but (if this is the year I did that) I spent my "other lunch period" in the South...

18. What was your school's full name?: Walt Whitman High School

19. When did you graduate?: 1982

20. What was your school mascot?: Wildcat

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Only if everyone else came back with me... I'd hate to go through it all again with new people, and I'd love seeing some of the old ones again, particularly the one or two who've died since...

22. Did you have fun at Prom?: I did not go to my prom, but I did attend the 1984 prom. I think that my date enjoyed it more than I did, but it wasn't bad.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?: We had a falling out, but I'd like to repair it, if I can find her.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?: Nope... I really wasn't all that close with many of the people in my graduating class (most of those pretty girls were older or younger, and the few friends I did have were/are not "reunion people." Besides, they charge a small fortune...

25. Do you still talk to people from school?: Not too many, but there are a few...

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)