Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Reply: "And God forgive me, but somehow I don't think I'd be bothered to see leftists in these videos. Perhaps they'd take this stuff more seriously if they took the place of folks like Daniel Pearl"

In reply to: ThinkingMeat - Donald Douglas is confused, who also noticed Donald Douglas' recent spate of eliminationist rhetoric regarding those with whom he disagrees politically...
---

Donalde has really been going at it, eliminationist-wise, of late...
"And God forgive me, but somehow I don't think I'd be bothered to see leftists in these videos. Perhaps they'd take this stuff more seriously if they took the place of folks like Daniel Pearl" - Donald Douglas (Posted along with a video of Al Qaeda fundamentalist beheadings, natch...)
While I suspect that he's all talk (another blogger referred to it as a Walter Mitty complex, I believe), I also hope that the folks who're responsible for the public safety in his area are keeping tabs on the guy, just in case...

Threatening folks with violence or death, just for disagreeing with you politically, is pretty friggin' extreme...
---

Submitted for moderator approval Approved and posted September 22, 2010 at 12:53 am (Thinking Meat blog time)

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)