Wednesday, September 22, 2010

X-Post: Donalde Douglas: Wingnut Eliminationist

Warning: Beheadings and other murders/victims appear in the video below. You're free to watch, but you're also free to just take my word for it. I felt it needed to be posted as it was by Professor Donald Douglas at his blog American Power, so there can be no mistaking what he and the commenter Grizzly Mama were saying.

And God forgive me, but somehow I don't think I'd be bothered to see leftists in these videos. Perhaps they'd take this stuff more seriously if they took the place of folks like Daniel Pearl:



Grizzly Mama said...
"Perhaps they'd take this stuff more seriously if they took the place of folks like Daniel Pearl"

Amen to that.

September 19, 2010 9:01 PM
There are people that I'm ashamed to call fellow Americans, and these two extremist reactionaries are examples of who and why.
---

American Nihilist x-post

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)