Friday, July 16, 2010

In reply: "I miss when Donald [Douglas] was all about not understanding what the word nihilism meant."

In reply to a Lawyers, Guns & Money post comment by Scott Eric Kaufman where he notes that Donald Douglas (Americaneocon) managed to spell SEK's name two different ways in as many sentences.
---

AmNeo’s spelling/grammar/typo errors are become legend. And as per his usual modus operandi, all such verbal errors are only fodder for partisan attack when they are committed by his oh so many enemies…

It must be a ‘pubbie/Con thing…
It’s always different when THEY do it…
---

Posted July 16, 2010 at 8:31 am

And a shout out to my favorite comment (for obvious reasons):
"I miss when Donald was all about not understanding what the word nihilism meant. That was an internet tradition of which I was proud to be aware." - Malaclypse, at the post, “Shoot, I’m not even always right, LOL!” : Lawyers, Guns & Money

No comments:

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)