Thursday, April 29, 2010

In Reply: Law Enforcement/Security, or Obama's Private Shock Troops?

In reply to: Nontroversy Born - Osborne Ink: News that's fairly liberal, but never unbalanced.
---

You'd think that folks on the right would be more pro-security/pro-law enforcement, but this is the second time (of which I'm aware--there may be others) that tea partiers and the cons that support them have gone off the deep end and accused members of US law enforcement / security--professionals whose job it is to risk their lives to protect the American people--of threatening them for partisan gain at the behest of the President. (Here's my response to Gateway Pundit from the last time they pulled this crap; I'm not surprised that Jim Hoft is a major player in pushing this story, as well.: With All Due Respect: Re: OBAMA SECRET SERVICE Pulls Guns On Conservative Tea Party Protesters In Bristol)

I don't know the whole story regarding this current incident--the pictures and videos I've seen are all strangely silent about what was going on prior to the SWAT/special forces/jack-booted thugs from Obama's personal "re-education" force--oh, they were just area cops?-- showed up, but I'm inclined to give LE and the Secret Service the benefit of the doubt, particularly as concerns charges that they're acting on partisan political orders.

Anyway, great post. I gave it an honorable mention link at my post about this nontroversy. (and kudos on the word too, bytheway...)
---

Posted to Osborne Ink 4/29/10, 7:57 PM (WIS blog time) ((No comment links))

3 comments:

Matt Osborne said...

I can't claim credit for the word, but it's a good one!

Kevin Robbins said...

Omigod, it's like the battle of Lexington and Concord. Almost.

repsac3 said...

Hey, it's Matt...

When I responded to your post, I didn't look hard enough at the byline, I guess... We frequent a good number of the same blogs, we do... I'll have to add to to my reading list, so's not to lose track...

xD: It's almost like the battle of Tubby v Thundercock... (If those even are their real names... 8>)

Nerd Score (Do nerds score?)