In reply to: The Oracular Opinion: If I Hear One More Stupid Politician—I’m Going To Lose My Mind!, April 2, 2010 8:41 AM comment
---
Clearly I was mistaken...
BPB's brilliant tactic of calling the guy a moron (and doing the same to his predecessor--which made the argument airtight) is clearly the more well thought out position.
I stand corrected.
(If you don't use that sense of humor you're gonna lose it, and people will continue to wonder why so many conservatives fail to comprehend irony, sarcasm, and other humor-related rhetorical tools folks use to persuade each other. Tin ears are not a good look on anyone...)
---
Posted: April 2, 2010 10:22 AM comment
TRUMP'S MEDIA BAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY -- FOR HIM
-
*The Atlantic*'s Quinta Jurecic believes that President Trump's efforts to
prevent Politico, CNN, and MS NOW reporters from covering him has been a
failure...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment